Volunteer for us
Obviously with LIVIN being in the growth stage we are always so grateful for the special people who volunteer their time and energy to help us co-ordinate events, fundraisers and help promote the messages of LIVIN and It Ain’t Weak To Speak throughout Australia and the rest of the world.
There are many benefits of volunteering with LIVIN – not only will you be working with a young, fun and exciting not-for-profit organisation with a contemporary approach but you’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills and gain new experiences! Other benefits include the ability to assist LIVINs growth and presence, make new friends, feel a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction, make positive impacts on people’s lives and also gain a better understanding of depression and anxiety and the types of help available. With your help you will help us to achieve our vision, mission and values!
We are currently looking for volunteers to assist us with so many aspects of our growing charity including: Graphic Design, fashion design.
- Volunteers to help run/set up fund raising initiatives around Australia
- Graphic design / fashion design
- Counsellors, psychologist’s, life coaches, fitness professionals.
- Corporate sponsorship and Partnership opportunities.
- Schools, universities, mining, corporate sector, sports clubs involvement.
- Software engineers to build an App.
So if you think you have a strong passion for mental health & suicide prevention and could assist in some of the above we want to hear from you. In the first instance, please complete our webform below.