Fundraise For Us
Help break the stigma
Thank you for considering raising funds and increasing awareness of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention.
Fundraising for LIVIN is a fun and rewarding way to make a difference. LIVIN greatly appreciates community support and the generosity of individuals and organisations who conduct and participate in activities held to benefit our mission, vision and objectives of our organisation.
There are three ways to fundraise for LIVIN:
- Participate in established events. View a full list of upcoming events on the About Us Tab.
- Hold your own fundraising event and click on “Start Fundraising” to create your own fundraising initiative. This can be done through Givematcher, Everydayhero and GoFundraise.
- Hold your own fundraising event and complete the Fundraising Application below.
To help you plan a successful fundraising event from start to finish, we have developed a fundraising Kit. The kit covers:
- ideas for your fundraiser
- responsibilities as a fundraiser – making sure you comply with all state laws
- how LIVIN can help you
- how to fundraise online
- use of the LIVIN logo
- how to donate the money
- Fundraising Application.
Complete our online Fundraising Application below.
Please read the Fundraising kit documents and then fill out your online Fundraising Application to receive an Authority to Fundraise on behalf of LIVIN.
To assist you with your fundraising, LIVIN has made the following resources available on request:
- Brochures & flyers
- Promotional items
- Logo kit
- Facebook Banners
If you have any questions, please email our fundraising team at [email protected]